C.E. Davidson Farms, Suffolk
The relationship between Hayes and C.E. Davidson has been ongoing since delivery of the first order for steel profiled sheet cladding in 1997. Having successfully provided the cladding and associated flashings and fixings for over 460 C.E. Davidson structures to date, we are still serving their requirements today.
Works delivery has included the following:
- Manufacture and delivery of top sheet and liner sheet for structures, using 34/1000 and 15/1000 profiles respectively.
- Providing polyester coated profiled sheets to specification, and responding flexibly to deliver plastic coated finished sheets when requested.
- All flashings formed in our workshop and delivered to client coating and colour requirments.
- Cold rolled sections, Z-purlins and C-sections, formed using our mill.
- Double skin sheeting
- Top hats
- Cold rolled Z-purlins and C-sections for non-timber structures
- All fixings for cladding application to steel and timber structures
The 23-year relationship between Hayes and C.E. Davidson speaks volumes for the success of our profiled sheeting manufacture and supply, with delivery consistently being achieved to client deadlines. Having already delivered cladding for 7 structures in 2020 we are continuing to ensure that our service is aligned to the client needs. During the acquisition of Hayes, C.E. Davidson used another supplier. However, when the business transferred to new management under Hayes Engineering (2020), C.E. Davidson returned to our custom, stating the basis of our superior quality and service.