Our management and our teams recognise the need to provide a high-quality service underpinned by a strong health and safety culture:
- Quality achieved through sharing and developing best business processes and practice
- Environmental objectives and responsibilities that are set to reduce the negative impact on the environment and actively encourage a positive one
- A commitment to health and safety that is demonstrated through our operational approach, safety documentation and risk assessments; leading to zero reportable incidents – our key health and safety objective
The Centregreat Group operates an integrated Quality Management System (QMS) that is compliant and accredited to the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 and 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
The integrated QMS works on the PLAN-DO- CHECK-ACT (PDCA) principle:
Quality Plans are our main tool for implementing our Quality Assurance procedures and provide a framework for the execution and delivery of works activities with zero ‘defects’.
Quality Plans cover the process from inception through to the end of the defects period and include:
- Our organisation and management
- Our method statements and procedures
- Our process for quality control in construction/ installation
- The quality plans for our supply chain partners
We are committed, with the help and cooperation of our employees, to a policy of ensuring that the highest standards of health, safety and welfare are attained and provided for all involved in our projects and directly impacted by them, such as local residents and the traveling public.
We have established an organisation with responsibilities for controlling all aspects of health, safety and welfare, whose particular aim is to:
- Secure the health, safety and welfare of persons at work, and to provide such protective devices and/or equipment as may be reasonably necessary to achieve these ends
- Protect members of the public and customers from risks to health and safety due to our work activities
- Promote the application of Safe Systems of Work and use of plant and machinery
- Reduce, as far as possible, lost time due to accidents (and damaged property)
- Ensure regular reviews of Operating Procedures to eliminate all potential hazards
- Provide adequate instruction and supervision for all employees
- Provide protective clothing and equipment as necessary and ensure that its correct and proper use is implemented
- Ensure full training is provided
- Provide first aid and welfare facilities at work
- Provide safe arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances
- Engage with all employees to promote and develop measures to ensure high standards of health, safety and welfare at work.
At Hayes, we are committed to caring for the environment and the reduction in our direct and indirect impact upon it.
We ensure that all our activities are carried out in line with the relevant environmental legislation and expectations of the wider community.
We seek to:
- Minimise waste arisings
- Promote recycling
- Reduce energy consumption
- Reduce harmful emissions
- Promote efficient use of transport in all activities where possible
Our implemented environmental management system meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2004 and the Environmental Protection Act: 1990. An essential feature of this system is a commitment to improving environmental performance. This is achieved by setting annual environmental improvement objectives and targets which are regularly monitored and reviewed. The objectives and targets are publicised throughout the organisation and, more importantly, all staff are committed to achieving the goals we jointly set.
H, E & C Ltd. operates a responsible sourcing policy for all of our steel products, in line with the principles of BES6001. All of our steel is sourced sustainably and chain of custody is provided to our clients. Our CE Execution Class 4 marking accreditation, the highest tier under BS EN 1090-2, provides our clients with the desired assurance of the market leading quality of all of our products.
What our customers have to say
For all enquiries please get in touch:
Fill out the contact form below, and we’ll get in touch to discuss your requirements
escort bayan çankaya
istanbul rus escort
escort bayan ankara
ankara rus escort
ankara escort bayan
istanbul rus Escort